FROSTBURG STATE UNIVERSITY

Founded in 1898

Catherine R. Gira, Ph.D., President

Midlothian Road & Center St.
Frostburg, MD 21532 - 1099
(301) 687-4111
fax: (301) 687-7070
tty: (301) 687-4481
web: www.fsu.umd.edu/


Budget

Enrollment

Historical Evolution

Organizational Chart

Organizational Structure

Origin & Functions

Reports

Tuition


ENROLLMENT (Fall 1999)
Undergraduate students: 4,313
Graduate students: 885
Faculty: 327

TUITION & MANDATORY FEES (Academic Year 1999-2000)
Undergraduates (full-time):

Maryland resident: $3,948
Nonresident: $8,648


ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE

UNIVERSITY SYSTEM OF MARYLAND
BOARD OF REGENTS

Nathan A. Chapman, Jr., Chair (301) 445-2701

CHANCELLOR

Donald N. Langenberg, Ph.D., Chancellor (appointed by Board of Regents) (301) 445-1901


DEFUNCT UNITS

MILITARY SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
Under School of Education, Military Science Department was abolished in Sept. 1997.

SCHOOL OF ARTS & HUMANITIES
In Aug. 1999, merged with School of Natural and Social Sciences to form College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.

SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Renamed College of Business on July 1, 1999.

SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
Renamed College of Education on July 1, 1999.

SCHOOL OF NATURAL & SOCIAL SCIENCES
In Aug. 1999, merged with School of Arts and Humanities to form College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.

University System of Maryland
Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies
Maryland Departments
Maryland Independent Agencies
Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards
Maryland at a Glance


Maryland Manual On-Line

Search the Manual
e-mail: mdmanual@mdarchives.state.md.us

 Maryland Manual On-Line, 2000

July 18, 2000   
Note: In this past edition of Maryland Manual, some links are to external sites.  View the current Manual


[ Archives' Home Page  ||  All About Maryland  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

Copyright July 18, 2000 Maryland State Archives