MARYLAND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION

UMBC Technology Center, Suite 3.006
1450 South Rolling Road
Baltimore, MD 21227
(410) 455-5565
fax: (410) 455-5777
web: www.marylandtedco.org

The Maryland Technology Development Corporation began in 1998 as the Maryland Science, Engineering, and Technology Development Corporation, a public instrumentality of the State (Chapter 661, Acts of 1998). Effective July 1, 2000, the Corporation was renamed the Maryland Technology Development Corporation (Chapter 13, Acts of 2000). The Corporation helps get technological advances developed by university researchers into the marketplace quickly.


ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE

BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Appointed by Governor to 4-year terms:
Beverly B. Byron, Chair (chosen by Board, 1-year term), 2001

William W. Destler, Ph.D., 2001; Stephen T. Walker, 2001; Monty L. Deel, 2002; Eugene M. DeLoatch, Ph.D., 2002; Hemant Kanakia, Ph.D., 2002; Jeanette Lee White, 2002; Frank A. Adams, 2003; Gregory V. Billups, 2003; Wayne T. Hockmeyer, Ph.D., 2003; James S. Burns, 2004; William E. Hanna, Jr., 2004; Andre L. Lynch, 2004; Theodore O. Poehler, Ph.D., 2004.

Ex officio: Richard C. Mike Lewin, Secretary of Business & Economic Development

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

Phillip A. Singerman, Executive Director (chosen by Governor)
(410) 455-5562
e-mail: psingerman@marylandtedco.org

Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies
Maryland Departments
Maryland Independent Agencies
Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards
Maryland at a Glance


Maryland Manual On-Line

Search the Manual
e-mail: mdmanual@mdarchives.state.md.us

 Maryland Manual On-Line, 2000

July 18, 2000   
Note: In this past edition of Maryland Manual, some links are to external sites.  View the current Manual


[ Archives' Home Page  ||  All About Maryland  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

Copyright July 18, 2000 Maryland State Archives